It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, July 5, 2013

In Facebook News.....Woman Catches Her Man In Bed with Another Man!

Saw this on Facebook and I just couldn't discuss it here. So here's the skinny:
This man below cheated on his wife with a man while she was at work. 
Check out her recount of the whole ordeal below and then see what I have to say.


HER WORDS ARE HERE BELOW:

This is a real pix. I live in 5 minutes from Atlanta, but I work 2 hours away. A month ago my supervisor let me off early because there was damage to the ceiling from a rain storm.

I walked in my house and saw clothes on the hallway floor. I walked in my bedroom and saw what you are seeing.

The man with the thumb in his mouth is my husband. I have no idea who the other man is. I took this pix with my camera. I did not wake my husband. I just left. He has not seen me since. He has not attempted to call me or even drive to my work place.



My 2 Cents...



This is just sad. As a woman you already have insecurities or are threatened by another woman who is prettier, more confident, the list goes on and on. Now having to deal with men too, is too much. I'm an avid believer in the saying "To Each His Own". I believe who your attracted to is your business. But if your a married man sleeping with men on low, that's messed up. Its difficult for a woman to deal with a man cheating on them with another woman. Your parts are the same, they work, probably so the question is always "What does she have, that I don't?". Its a whole different ball game when you catch your man in bed with another MAN! Nothing that this man has can be provided by a woman. 

How can you be so disrespectful that you would bring another person into your marital home and bed. The nerve of this man to do something so trifling and disrespectful. Then the woman left and never returned home, but the crazy part about that is he never contacted her after that. So no divorce proceedings, no phone calls, no text messages, no nothing. I couldn't believe what I read and saw. Why wouldn't you just divorce your wife and leave it at that? Instead you go out and cheat with another man? Not ACCEPTABLE!

I know some people agree with cheating, but to me cheating is about greed and selfishness. Your not willing to let go of your spouse or partner and let them be free. No you need to hang on to them and bang out on some side piece. Nothing about that says Good Idea! Everything about that screams insecure, selfish, greedy, hurtful; the list goes on and on. It just seems like your trying to punish them. Cheating is a ripple effect of emotion that can turn into a tsunami and consume a person. Some people will forever question every person in their life and never fully trust anyone because of one incident. How powerful is that? 

The woman posted the picture on Facebook to forever put the man on blast for his disrespectful ways. I don't blame her. Honestly what really shocked me the most is that this guy didn't try to track down his wife or even call her after she left without a warning. It worries me when my husband goes to the store up the street! This story is sad and disappointing. I hope and pray that another woman never has to go through this type of idiotic bullshit again. 


Tell me what you think about this story and what would you do if this is what you came home to?

No comments:

Post a Comment