It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Total BS!!!!! George Zimmerman is ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES!!!!!!

This case was so captivating the entire nation has been following it and it was televised on CNN. George Zimmerman a Hispanic male and leader of the local neighborhood watch shot and killed Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012.


Everyone has had an opinion on this topic since the news broke and I thought because of the strong media coverage and heavy opinions being thrown out that the case would left in the hands of a judge rather than a jury. I believed any jury pool would be tainted because of the strong media coverage and protests.


I feel like this. If Trayvon did beat up George Zimmerman then it was because he was defending himself. The boy didn't have any intention of committing any crime and to find Zimmerman not guilty of anything is outrageous. It sounds like negligent homicide to me (A person who commits negligent homicide if he or she negligently causes the death of another person or Negligent homicide is the killing of another person through gross negligence or without malice. Usually this applied when someone uses a vehicle of some kind boat, car etc. In rare cases is it applied to a murder without a vehicle being involved. I think in this instance it fits). But I'm no lawyer or paralegal. I feel George Zimmerman acted carelessly and therefore cause the death of a 17 year old kid. It makes it worse because the young man was African American and everyone slaps racial profiling on there too. But to me it doesn't matter what his race is, it only matters that he and his family see justice for his murder and he didn't get it today.

I feel bad for the family of Trayvon Martin. They deserved better than this and this long drawn out case has done nothing heal this family. I pray everything works out in the end. I would that anybody and everybody who has followed this case or read about it is clear that nothing about this case was cut and dry. It was a difficult case from the start and because of that justice did not prevail. I don't want to assume what happened to Trayvon, I just want some peace. He didn't deserve to die the way he did and it was clear that there were holes in the story of Trayvon's last day on earth. At the end of the day, he deserved better than what he got.

Trayvon Martin Rest In Peace, Honey. #Justice4Trayvon #TrayvonMartinRIP


Source: USAToday & USLegal

No comments:

Post a Comment