It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kirk & Rasheeda The Saga Continues....Volume 2, Sigh

Kirk has been under fire for his disrespectful and hurtful antics on last weeks episode of LHHATL. Now he's eating humble pie via Nicki Minaj. Let me explain......



You see last week Nicki took to twitter and told everyone how she felt about Kirk and his cheating. Everyone including me agreed with her tweets. Here's some of what she said:
“Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck. for reality tv tho? My n—a…that s–t ain’t worth it,” the curvy rapper tweeted. “If you’re trying to convince someone you’re not gay that’s the wrong way to go about it. Your wife is pregnant. U do that on nat’l tv? GTFOH.”

“Having problems is one thing, broadcasting it on a tv show for some air time is another. That woman stayed by your side. how dare u? And i dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. u done sold it to vh1. Its everybody business,” the Twitter rant continued. “Its levels to this s–t…lol…the lower level minds will never understand that. You’re willing to ruin a 15 yr bond for vh1? el stupido.”
Kirk has decided to break his silence about her tweets. TMZ talked with Kirk and asked him what he felt about it, here's what he said:
“Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can’t fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did,” he said. 
“Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate, but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife.”



Kirk even told TMZ that Rasheeda is "DONE" with him. This is all reported by TMZ, considered a rumor to me until confirmed. I don't know if she officially left Kirk or not. Probably won't know that until the reunion. The fact that he did this to her on television I think is hardest part for people to understand. Cheating is bad enough but he did it on a grand scale. Guess we'll have wait on the reunion.

Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta airs every Monday @ 8pm on VH1 (Channel 335 on DirecTV)

Sources: VH1 & TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment