It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Throwing Major Shade! Rihanna Instagrams Subliminal Message to Chris Brown

Rihanna and Chris Brown via Bossip.com




























Chris Brown did an interview where he was asked about his relationship with Rihanna and his other ex Karrueche. He was questioned whether he was with one of them or not. Chris quickly dispelled the rumors and explained he's not with either one but he's good friends with them both.


Well shortly after the interview went public Rihanna took to Instagram to express her feelings. Meme picture below:



It's hilarious to me. If this meme was a shot at Chris Brown, Just let it go. Got damn! You're a grown ass women get the eff over it! Find another dude to obsess over or rather date you've done it before i.e. Matt Kemp, Drake, etc. L.I.G. it Rihanna, seriously! It needs to be a done deal. Your relationship was toxic. Chris ended up in court and you ended up with a black eye. Leave it and him alone. Period!

Source: Bossip

No comments:

Post a Comment