It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Unbelievable! Aries Spears Gives Custody of His Son to His Estranged Wife




Aries Spears reportedly relinquished full custody of his son to his soon to be ex-wife Elisa Larregui. Apparently this occurred after a domestic dispute between the estranged couple. Elisa and Aries have been married for a little more than 2 years. Their relationship according to his wife was less than perfect. She alleges that Aries swung a bat at her (nearly killing her) recently during a spat the couple was having. She also claimed that Aries was verbally abusive to her child from a previous relationship. 


Aries Spears has been court ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from his estranged wife and children. Elisa filed for divorce last month and has plans to move to Florida which Mr. Spears will paying for. Her reasoning for divorce is "irreconcilable differences".  A common reasoning for divorce in Hollywood. 

Aries Spears lawyer released a statement saying (via NewsOne.com):
“The family is mending and for the moment, they have chosen to place some distance between themselves. Aries and Elisa have been communicating peaceably and have worked things out between themselves. Aries looks forward to spending quality time with his son.”

I'm glad things are working out for him. I'm a big fan of Aries Spears, I think he's hilarious. But its unfortunate that he and his ex-wife have to go through this problems. I don't know what he was thinking with the bat situation, if that's true. If it is that's messed up. I hope that he's communicating with his ex-wife peacefully and worked everything out. For the sake of the kids, I hope he gets himself together so that he doesn't react like this again if put in the same situation. 

Good luck to you Aries and Elisa! I hope everything works out with you and your kids. 

Source: NewsOne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment