It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Magazine Love: Its That Time of Year Again...THE BODY ISSUE from ESPN Magazine

*Warning You Will See Partially Nude Photos. Let's Act Like Adults and Act Like We've Seen A Naked Person Before, Ok?!

Here's a video of all the participants of the Body Issue for 2013. Each participant has their own video in this playlist so watch their behind the scenes shots and enjoy:



ESPN has their annual The Body Issue of their magazine where they pick some of the most athletic men and women in sports to pose completely nude to show off their bodies the one tool that is god given. The beauty in some of these pictures is amazing.

1 of the Covers for the Body Issue 2012 Mr. Tyson Chandler
Okay now that were done being nice, Let's be honest. The Body Issue is a true GEM. I say this because most of us will never get close enough to any of these people to see them this way. And well this makes them as vulnerable as you can get! Don't get me wrong I don't sit and fantasize about every player in the world but I do enjoy some of the shots of some of the guys that partake in this photo shoot. The Body is something to be proud of and most of us (including myself) take advantage and do not take care of ourselves.

But here are some of the my favorite Athletes pictures and some I didn't know about. And there are some beautiful women shots in this blog as well. So everyone can take a peek at the Body Issue of ESPN Magazine:
1 of the Body Issue of 2013 Cover w/ Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick - Quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers

Colin Kaepernick - Quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers
Kenneth Faried - Power Forward
for the Denver Nuggets
Kenneth Faried - Power Forward
for the Denver Nuggets


Carly Booth, Pro Golfer
Another Cover for the Body Issue: Gary Player, Pro Goler

Another Cover for the Body Issue: Sydney Leroux, Pro Soccer Player

John Wall - Point Guard for
the Washington Wizards 
John Wall - Point Guard for
the Washington Wizards 
Vernon Davis - Tight End for
the San Francisco 49ers
Swin Cash - Forward for the
Chicago Sky


Nothing else to say but congrats to all the people who were in the Body Issue this year and take a look at some of my faves from previous issues of ESPN's the Body Issue:  

 






 

















SOURCES: ESPN, NecoleBitchieUSAToday 

No comments:

Post a Comment