It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, July 26, 2013

OMG! In Gross News...Pedophiles and SOME Psychiatrists Are Asking for the Same Rights As Homosexuals?!

Hurbert Van Gijseghem, psychologist and
retired professor
of the University of Montreal

This is probably one of the most disgusting and downright creepy blogs I will ever write. I was on Facebook this morning trolling through my timeline and I came across a news article about Pedophiles fighting to be able to legally have sex with children. Their claim is that their "lifestyle" should be considered a sexual orientation not a crime. Here's an excerpt from the article that I want you guys to see so its going to in BIG BOLD LETTERS, here it is:
In 1998 The APA issued a report claiming “that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from childhood sexual abuse experiences.”
When asked if he should be comparing pedophiles to homosexuals, Van Gijseghem replied, “If, for instance, you were living in a society where heterosexuality is proscribed or prohibited and you were told that you had to get therapy to change your sexual orientation, you would probably say that that is slightly crazy. In other words, you would not accept that at all. I use this analogy to say that, yes indeed, pedophiles do not change their sexual orientation.”
The IASHS lists, on its website, a list of “basic sexual rights” that includes “the right to engage in sexual acts or activities of any kind whatsoever, providing they do not involve nonconsensual acts, violence, constraint, coercion or fraud.” Another right is to, “be free of persecution, condemnation, discrimination, or societal intervention in private sexual behavior” and “the freedom of any sexual thought, fantasy or desire.” The organization also says that no one should be “disadvantaged because of age.” - To read the entire article click here

First off this is just wrong on so many levels. I saw this story and I just couldn't believe what I was reading. It weighed heavy on mind and I couldn't not post this to my blog. So here it is: You would have to be an idiot to believe that this okay? First off, homosexuality is between consenting adults. A child can not consent to something that it can not understand. Sex is a very complex physical action that can bring about emotions that are difficult to comprehend and navigate. Hell most adults have difficulty dealing with the emotions of sex so I know for a fact that children cannot understand it at all. Not to mention the physical aspect, it would be too much for a child to take on at one time and it simply destroys their innocence and sense of safety.

Being a pedophile is a sickness not a sexual preference. It is something that probably cannot be controlled and honestly that doesn't matter to me. But it is a dangerous and highly damaging sickness to the person who has it and the child that has to be subject to his or her perverse thoughts and fantasizes. To even consider this normal behavior would be absolutely destructive. And you would be doing an extreme disservice to victims who are mentally and physically affected by these individuals.

If this were ever to be considered it would be a travesty. And speaking of homosexuality as a something that is as perverse as molestation is wrong. Just because you don't agree with a person's lifestyle doesn't mean you have to disrespect them. Being gay whether a person chose it or not is not a perverse act. What CONSENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is their business. There is no need for any of us to judge. That is up to god. So leave the gay community out of this discussion.

But I will stand up for children who may be subjected to a sexual perversion like this. I understand the psychologist are trying to understand but not at the risk of innocent children. I hope that this story is not getting any legs to move past just a discussion amongst colleagues. Thousands of innocent children are molested everyday by close family members, friends, other children. This has to stop somewhere. It may not be able to be treated but damn it don't subject innocent children to their perversions.

This is a insane gesture and should not even be considered. I AM 100% AGAINST THIS 100%!!!!!!!!

Y'all this ain't right! Read the articles, I'm telling you its crazy!

Source: Northern Colorado Gazette and Pat Dollard

No comments:

Post a Comment