It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rumor Mill: Tameka "Tiny" Harris Maybe Be Pregnant!!!!! If This Is So Congrats Harris Family!!!


Its rumored that Tiny maybe pregnant again! The wife of rapper T.I. and mother of 6 has been talked about across social media for days now. Tiny and T.I. have 6 children between the two of them and 4 of them from previous relationships. They've tried having another child before in 2007 but unfortunately Lelah Amore was stillborn (I'm so sorry to hear that I had no idea). So I'm sure if this rumor is true that it would be a joyous occasion for their entire family. 

This whole baby rumor came about because of a picture Freddy O posted on his twitter account. Check it Out Below via MadameNoire: 

"My girl @majorgirl got some extra big news to tell the world … Hint hint she’s gone have someone new in her life … #winning"
The Harris family seems to be very happy in their lives and careers. They are relatable and you can't help but like T.I. and Tiny together. They have a very loving, normal family. Their show Family Hustle is a good reality show. It doesn't show any of the ignorance you see on other reality shows. Its just chronicling their lives. If Tiny is pregnant I say: Congrats Momma! I hope you have a healthy bouncing baby boy or girl! 


*PS: None of this has been confirmed with anyone! No one in the Harris family has confirmed or denied this rumor so I guess we'll just have to wait and see!


Source: MadameNoire

No comments:

Post a Comment