It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, October 18, 2013

Magazine Love: The Beautiful and Talented Keke Palmer Graces the Pages of Rolling Out Magazine!


Keke Palmer looks gorgeous on the cover of Rolling Out Magazine! I've been a fan of hers for years! She's a very intelligent, highly talented actress. She's best known for her role in the movie Akeelah and the Bee and her television show True Jackson: VP. But now she's having a sit down with Rolling Out Magazine about being an actress, growing up in the spotlight and her new role as Chilli in the Vh1 tv movie CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story which premieres October 21st!

Click here to visit -----> RollingOut to read all the details from Ms. Keke herself on her transition through acting as a child, teen and as an adult. Its a good read. And enjoy the beautiful glamour shots below! 

Congrats Keke Palmer on your Rolling Out cover and I can't wait to watch the TLC movie!








Source: RollingOut

No comments:

Post a Comment