It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Congrats! Nicki Minaj is Making Her Big Screen Debut in 2014!!!!!


Dahling Nicki is making her film debut and its along some of the big dogs in Hollywood. Nicki is starring alongside Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton and Leslie Mann in a movie called The Other Woman. The movie is about a wife and two of her husband's mistresses coming together together to expose him for the lying cheating dog he is. Nicki's part is pretty simple. She's the assistant to Cameron Diaz. She has a pretty clean cut role but knowing Nicki Minaj she is not taking that lightly.

Nicki Minaj went to LaGuardia High School, which specializes in music and the visual and performing arts and she was even cast in an Off-Broadway play after high school. Which in the acting world is pretty damn good. Even though most of her fans know her as the sexy, boisterous, rapper she is a all around entertainer. This is not the first time Nicki Minaj has acted in a movie. She has also had a role in the last installment in the animated Ice Age Franchise. 

When you take a look at the trailer you'll see she still looks like Nicki and she's playing her part very well. I'm glad that Nicki is branching out into new things and becoming more than just a sex symbol and a rapper. Nicki is very appreciative of her fans and she has a heart of gold. I really like Nicki Minaj and I think given time to grow she can turn into a triple threat: Music, Film, and Fashion. All she needs is little a grooming and she'll be good to go. She's already began the transformation: toning down the look. Becoming more fashionable instead of outlandish and playful. She's evolved and learned that you can be outlandish and playful with your style but within reason. 

So congrats Ms. Nicki Minaj on your new role and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your new venture!




BTW: I have Nicki Minaj's perfume Minajesty and its AWESOME I got it for my 27th birthday! 


If you would like a view of the plot and trailer to the other woman click this link---->TheOtherWomanTrailer&Plot

No comments:

Post a Comment