It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wedding Bells! Rapper Eve and Maximillion Cooper Are Engaged! Congrats!


One of my fave people in the whole wide world is getting married or at least in the beginning stages of the marriage process. Rapper Eve is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Maximillion Cooper got engaged on Christmas. Eve has been spotted wearing a rather large diamond ring and on her instagram she's been getting a ton of congratulations messages and support. According to Essence online she and her family spent the Holidays in London with Maximillion and his family  If you're not too sure on who max is, well he's a billionaire enough said LOL! Maximillion is a motorsports mogul and has four children from a previous marriage.


Congratulations Eve! I've always been big fan of yours and I'm glad that you are happy in love and walking down the aisle. Again Congrats and GOOD LUCK!

Check out her ring picture below!



Source: Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment