It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The First Lady is a Cover Girl! First Lady Michelle Obama Covers Ladies Home Journal! And She is Absolutely Stunning!


I'm so happy to blog about this. The First Lady Michelle Obama looks absolutely stunning on the cover of the Ladies Home Journal.

The First Lady has a whole editorial about Christmas in the White House and the traditions that they have. She also has an article about her Let's Move Campaign to end childhood obesity and her rules of thumb in her home about exercise and healthy living. I thought it was really cool and couldn't pass up posting in my blog.

Here's a snippet of the Christmas at the White House interview:
SO MANY FIRST FAMILIES HAVE MADE THEIR IMPACT ON HOLIDAY TRADITIONS AT THE WHITE HOUSE. WHAT WILL THE OBAMAS' LEGACY BE? 
Michelle Obama: I hope that it's a legacy of inclusion. We try to invite choirs from all over the country to come and sing and entertain. Congress comes and important famous people come. But I'm also thinking about a little kid from Kansas who is able to make the trip to see the house. We have a reception almost twice a day, every day, until December 21. That means hors d'oeuvres and eggnog and cookies for every guest who comes through. The house smells incredible for an entire month. 
DO ALL THOSE HOLIDAY TREATS MEAN EXTRA GYM TIME FOR YOU? 
Oh yeah! But the President and I are usually working. We're in a receiving line or a photo line, greeting people, so fortunately there's very little time for us to eat.

Click here ------> LadiesHomeJournal to read the entire article

Here's a snippet of the Healthy Living/Let's Move Campaign interview:
SL: Is there a healthy food that you just can't eat or the girls won't eat?
MO: There are tons of them.
SL: What's your worst nightmare?
MO: Beets. I am a believer that there is a beet gene. People who love beets love them and people who hate beets can't stand them. Neither the President nor I have the beet gene. And there are a lot of healthy things my kids don't like. But our rule is, you've got to finish your vegetables. And if somebody says, "I'm full," then it's like, "Okay. If you're full, you're done. But you have to finish your vegetables, and don't ask for dessert." Because if you're full, you're full. You can't be full just for the healthy stuff. That's the joke in our household. . . .
The truth is, some of the flavors in vegetables are harsh for young kids. But if they don't start getting them, their palates won't change. . . . Recently I was on a sort of cleanse and I was just eating vegetables.
To read the rest of her interview please pick up the latest copy of the Ladies Home Journal magazine visit their site by clicking this link ------> LadiesHomeJournal

Source: LadiesHomeJournal

No comments:

Post a Comment