It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

COOL! Nev Schulman is the New Rocawear Model! Congrats!


Catfish star and host Nev Schulman is a model for Rocawear. Pretty cool new gig for Nev. He was interviewed by MTV and was asked various questions about the opportunity, his experience, how he stays positive, and how deals with being such an attractive celebrity lol:

MTV: Nev - did you enjoy getting your Vogue on today? 
Nev Schulman: It was really fun. I had a great time. Despite how much time I spend on camera, posing for photos is still something that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. But once I get warmed up… I get into it. I don’t know if it’s something you’re born with, but modelling is definitely more of a skill than people give it credit for!

MTV: Honestly now…did you practise any poses?

Nev: I didn’t…but I did watch the short film Max made with Lena Dunham and Hamish Bowles, where he taught her how to pose! So I practised doing a ‘Gisele’ and a ‘Naomi’!

MTV: Out of all of the Rocawear items you modelled today, which ones will you take away to include in your Catfish wardrobe?

Nev: There’s a t-shirt that I loved which was rather bold, although I try to wear plain, conservative clothing on the show so that I don’t distract from the story – so maybe I’ll wear the t-shirt in my personal time. There was an amazing pair of sweatpants, some trainers and varsity jackets... I’ve never worn a piece of Rocawear clothing before, even though I’ve always known about the brand - but I was pleasantly surprised how well it fits, everything looks great....See the rest at MTV.co.uk!

 

Congrats to Nev Schulman on his new modeling gig. I've always thought Nev was a nice looking guy and now he can model it for the world to see (beyond the millions that see it everyday and on his TV show Catfish).

Catch Nev in his girlfriend Shanee Pink's new music video Spreading the Light:




And as usual you can catch Nev and Max his TV show Catfish.  If you aren't watching it you really should cause this season seems to be a real doozy!!!!! Catch Catfish it airs Wednesdays at 10/9pm Central on MTV.


Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment