It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SMDH R&B Singer Tank Puts an Alleged Gay "Minister" on Blast via Instagram!


You never expect to open your Instagram direct message and see a penis staring back at you with a man claiming to be a minister attached to it. Well R&B singer Tank didn't expect it or want to see it but he did. A man sent Tank a 15 second video exposing himself to him. Claiming to be minister it disturbed Tank so he decided to oust him!

He screenshot a of picture of the man and posted this message [info via MadameNoire]:

I first apologize for this image to all my fans and anybody who sees this! This man is claiming to be a minister and sends this to my DM!! This is what’s wrong with the church now! Misrepresentation of God and who he really is!! This is the devil operating in our sacred place! We can’t allow this ANYWHERE!! I have no problems with homosexuals BUT I do have a problem with this!! What message were you trying to send a straight man “minister”? I hope ur bishop everybody in ur congregation become aware of your actions! If you’ll send this to a celebrity God only knows what ur sending to kids and etc!! The devil is working and this is what it looks like! I won’t stand by and allow it to happen! I will take this down soon, BUT this serves as a warning to you perverts infiltrating our churches!! You’re not welcome!! I pray that God deals with you swiftly and accordingly!! 




Most people are upset that Tank ousted this man but I would have to disagree. While I'm not about outing people like an olympic sport. I don't feel like Tank was wrong for his actions. Tank was offended and this man outed himself by sending this mess to a public figure. It was vulgar and disrespectful. He should have known better and kept his personal feelings to himself.

This guy is by no means a minister. I don't believe that what so ever. This creep should've known better. There was no need for this type of behaviour. Now I'm hearing a lot of "if it was a woman he wouldn't have done this." And you know what most of you are probably right. But I would like to think that if it was a woman claiming to be a minister and sending him racy videos and photos that he would put them out there too.

The world has changed and people are allowing their true selves to show via social media. Racism, indecent exposure, sexism, colorism its all blown up on a grand scale. People need to exercise conviction. The scary part about this situation is that this happens all the time (not necessarily under the same circumstances). Even I've gotten unwanted pictures from males and females of their genitalia and its usually out of the blue. You wake up check your email and social media accounts and boom there's a penis or vagina in your face big as day on your phone. Do you know how embarrassing that is to have this kind of stuff open on your phone in a public setting especially when its unwanted? It makes you look like a sex crazed pervert.

I think that people need to conduct themselves with dignity and respect at all times, ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I don't know why people think they are invisible on social media and then get in public and think no one knows about their social media life. Its crazy and insane. Pull it together people, pull it together!

Source: MadameNoire

No comments:

Post a Comment