It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Monday, October 14, 2013

In WHAAAAA News: Kanye Thinks Kim Kardashian Should Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? #NoDisrespect But I Don't Think So!



If you've been looking at recent reports you would've seen that Kanye West has been rattling off on the Jimmy Kimmel Show about Kim Kardashian receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.





Here's the Deal:

Kim Kardashian is a very accomplished woman. From her VERY VERY successful shoe company ShoeDazzle, her fashion line at Kohl's with her sisters, perfumes, and of course her reality show on E! with her family Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She's very successful and I commend her for that. But to give her a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, yeah missed me with that. I'm sorry. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is for people who have garnered awards and accolades that are held in HIGH REGARD! Academy Awards, Grammy's, Emmy's, Tonys etc. Most of the people on the walk of fame have gained many of these awards, in each category. It wouldn't be fair to the thousands of other stars who would actually deserve a star on the walk of fame, to give it to someone like Kim Kardashian. And yes I agree with the committees decision to not consider her for a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Yes Kim has a strong following both internationally and nationally. But I don't think it garners a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her accomplishments don't fit the bill in my book. Her name is not synonymous with people like Audrey Hepburn, John Wayne, Fred Astaire, and Michael Jackson.  And its not just Kim, I don't think ANY reality star needs to be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. AT ALL. What they do is not acting, it is a shaped and warped window into these people's lives. Thats about it.

Reality TV does not equate to acting I'm sorry. Kim has a long way to go before she can be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So good luck Kim and I hope you make it there!

Source: MadameNoire

No comments:

Post a Comment