It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Magazine Love: Rihanna Covers Glamour Magazine! She's Working IT!


Rihanna's on the cover of Glamour Magazine for the November Issue! And she's revealing all kinds of tidbits about her life, career, and LOVE of fashion. Pick up a copy of Glamour Magazine. I did!


Now I am a big fan of Rihanna's music and fashion sense (sometimes, lol). I admit I disagree with a lot of things that she says and does but [hey she's grown she has the money and time to do whatever she wants], that doesn't mean I hate her or in anyway dislike her. So with that being said, Congrats on the great cover and wonderful interview. It gave your fans some real insight into you that I think people might be a little surprised by. Check out the beautiful shots from her photo shoot and the magazine!










Check out the video with info from Rihanna herself!


Source: Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment