It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Monday, October 14, 2013

In SMGDH News: Woman Makes a Video of her "Twerking" and or Exotic Dancing to Donnie McClurkin's We Fall Down! I Cannot Make This Up Y'All!!!!!

*Warning the Video Below Has Sexually Suggestive Content. Please BE ADVISED!!!!!*


So this is what the world has come too? Dancers and or women making videos twerking or dancing erotically to GOSPEL MUSIC!!!! Have y'all lost your minds? There should be a certain level you just shouldn't go beyond. The amount of respect for the song and the content is absolutely lost right now. Now the only way this can be excused is if the video was altered in some way. Like the music was changed. Can't say yay or nay either way, but I'm hoping that the video was altered and she did not do this on purpose

I embedded the video below but I just can't watch it. I tried watching it but I can't and I won't bring myself to watch that, I just won't. So for those who can be my guest. You have been warned!

THIS IS JUST WRONG! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ARGUE WITH ME IF YOU WANT, YELL AND SCREAM IF YOU HAVE TO BUT I WILL NEVER ACCEPT DISRESPECT LIKE THIS! #ANDIMTHROUGH




*PSA: PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS BY DOING THIS! PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF ENOUGH NOT TO DO THIS!*

Source: WorldStarHipHop

No comments:

Post a Comment