It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shots Fired: Keyshia Cole Throwing Shade? Michelle & Beyonce Caught in the Wrath




In the last couple of weeks or rather months things have been fired up between Beyonce and Keyshia Cole. This whole things started with Beyonce's performance at the Superbowl this year. As with anything on tv now a days Beyonce's performance was dominating social media from instagram to twitter to Facebook. From pictures to comments she was the topic of the conversation. Even the winners of the super bowl took a back seat to her performance. There was a power outage shortly after her performance and people blamed her for the delay of the game, the outcome of the winner and everything! But I digress, Beyonce's performance in my opinion was great she put on a full blown show. She even included her former girl group mates Michelle and Kelly of Destiny's Child for a small performance. And thats when all hell broke loose. Apparently people were not pleased with Michelle's performance and the main person voicing their disdain for her singing was the always controversial Keyshia Cole took to her twitter and tweeted the following (Read from the bottom up):






While Michelle got the brunt of Keyshia Cole's fury she was not the only one on stage during Beyonce's performance. Kelly Rowland was there as well to make the Destiny's Child appearance whole. Keyshia apparently had nothing to say about Kelly's performance her only gripe was Michelle's. People decided to defend Michelle on twitter ripping Keyshia Cole to shreds via her mother, husband, sister, and just her in general. So what was Kelly's response? According to TheBoomBox.com here's what she said:




 
"It didn't even make it on my radar until other people brought it up," Rowland says. "It didn't even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that's all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that's all that counts. We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don't care what she said." Rowland says. "It didn't even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that's all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that's all that counts. We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don't care what she said." 

Allegedly Michelle responded to the Keyshia Cole's tweets, but Michelle actively denies responding. As far as this situation goes Beyonce' didn't respond either. She was just happy in her moment and relished every bit of it.
Then, last week Beyonce released a snippet of 2 of her new songs Bow Down/I Been On. Bow Down is the song that has people talking. The song suggests that women should Bow Down to the moniker that has been given to Beyonce by fans and her peers "Queen Bey". Which by looks of this song she is so "graciously" accepting. Well once Keyshia Cole got wind of the song and she took to twitter again to give her shade..I mean two cents lol. Here's what Keyshia said:
Die hard Beyonce fans let her have it every chance they got. But Keyshia seems unfazed. However Keyshia's not the only one who is turned off by the song. Controversial talk show host Wendy Williams is disappointed in the song as well. On her hot topics show thursday afternoon she felt this was unnecessary of Beyonce. Because of her status and where she is in the music industry Wendy feels she doesn't need to put out music like this claiming "it is beneath her".



There was no response to Keyshia, Wendy, or any of Beyonce's other critics.

Honestly I don't think Beyonce feels this way truly. Yeah, yeah I know what your all saying. "Girl bye okay! Look at her, her life, the way she is, her alter ego Sasha Fierce, Come ON NOW!" But let me explain, LOL.



First off Beyonce has pulled this card once before. "Run the World" was not the big hit maker people wanted Beyonce off her last album. She was being massacred in the news by bloggers, music critics, anyone that heard the song either really liked it or really hated it. But she pushed on and 4 became a platinum album, with multiple hits (like Best Thing I Never Had, Love on Top, Party, 1+1, End of Time, & Countdown) despite the hatred for the first single. Personally I think this is just a ploy to stir up conversation and media on her next album/concert tour. She knew that the previous tactic worked so why change the format.

I don't take the music so personally. I'm not bowing down to anyone. If the song really irritates you think of it this way: You hold the power when it comes to artists like Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, etc. They would be nothing without our support as fans. That real, actual FACT. I have no opinion on the song its just music to me, and thats REAL.

Like I said she's not talking about me and I'm not taking it personally. So as far as I'm concerned do what you do Beyonce! Your record sales will show how people really feel. I bet they'll get over it ;p. Just one more thing, I find it funny ya'll are mad at Beyonce for her song Bow Down but you say nothing about Two Chains asking for a big booty chick for his birthday and BS like that! Women have been treated like sexual objects for a while in the music industry. We're not people or worth anything more than just a trophy, something to be acquired. Guys like Lil Wayne, Baby, Soulja Boy, etc they don't rap about anything but sex, money, cars; things they've acquired after being in the industry. When all you women begin to hold them accountable for their music then this can be a legitimate conversation. Oh and by the way if you say we have your a lie. You really haven't. Cause if you did it would be front page news and subject of conversation for every media outlet in the world just like Beyonce's music lyrics. Whew! Now I'm through LOL.




*If you haven't heard the song here's the snippet from

Source: HelloBeautiful.com, HypeTrak.com, & TheBoomBox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment