It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, June 28, 2013

Rick Ross (SMDH) is Getting Sued!

Well Mr. Ricky Rozay is some legal trouble. A jewelry company is suing Rick Ross for his unpaid bill. He agreed to 3 diamond Rolex's and didn't pay the balance. He owes almost $90,000!


OMG Ricky keep your hood antics at home. Pay these people the money if this story is true! Allegedly he owes this company and they are beginning the process to sue him. Well I hope not Rick Ross been going through. Partially his fault but still, this is getting really cray cray!

Source: Streetz945.com

No comments:

Post a Comment