It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kim Zolciak is Pregnant AGAIN?! Babe Aren't You Tired Yet?





Kim Zolciak is pregnant with her husband Kroy's 3rd child. I'm just shocked that she's pregnant again. I think Kim is a little cooky but still good people. But her and Kroy are humping like high school kids. Mr. Biermann I gotta talk to you honey. Get in close....Put a cap on it son! Your young yes but thats a lot of mouths to feed. But your trying for a girl of your own and I can understand that. So with that being said, Congrats!





But I'm happy for you. Every child thats conceived is meant to be here. If Kim likes it I love it. So Congrats Kim just please...no babies. Ooh I have 2 nephews that I take care of from time to time and I going crazy. Honestly I don't how she does it! Congrats Kim and Kroy, Good Luck with your new family and new life!

Source: HuffingtonPost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment