It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dave Chappelle is BACK! But Not Like You Think! (No Its Not the Chappelle Show!)

Dave Chappelle is coming back to COMEDY but not the way ya'll think! He's going back to his roots...Standup!



Dave Chappelle is headlining the Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival. It starts August 23rd in Austin Texas and ends in Phoenix, Arizona September 22nd. 13-Date tour with Flight of the Conchords, Hannibal Buress, Kristen Schaal and Al Madrigal.

Dave has been keeping a low key doing small comedy club shows since his abrupt departure from his flagship show the Chappelle show on Comedy Central. It was reported that Dave had a meltdown and just didn't want the fame and the money anymore. But he's starting off small and working toward building his career again.

Ticket will go on sale this Friday, June 21st, via Live Nation.

Source: NewsOne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment