It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tyrese is Putting All Us Fatties on Notice!

Apparently Tyrese knows the key to losing weight! Its no special potion or magic wand that people can wave to make it disappear. Unfortunately it takes dedication, hard work, and strong will, to those of us who are lazy those are daggers in our heart LMAO. Tyrese had some pretty strong statements about people who are fat and consistently complain about it. Here's what he said: 



"If you are fat and nasty and you don’t like the way you look, do something about it. It’s simple," said the well-sculpted actor, adding in detail:

"When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don’t look at what you did to yourself.
"That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that s-it. You worked your ass off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell.
"If you got a problem with the way you look, then you need to do something about it. Excuses sound best to the people that’s making them up."

See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/04/tyrese-blasts-fat-people-its-your-fault/#sthash.p4FOon9F.dpuf


The question everyone is asking is: Was he out of line for what he said? Are you offended? The answer is No. Surprisingly I am not offended. In a sense he is very right. In my case I have gained weight and I have tried to lose it in many ways. I am lazy though and idiotically enough I expect miracles after one day of exercising. I understand that it is my fault why I am the way that I am. I don't blame anyone but myself. 

Could it have been said better? Yea I'm sure it could have. I'm not going to lie it hurt me. It stung a little bit when I read it. I'm guessing he's just tired of hearing the complaints from everyone about their weight. Many people don't understand that the issue is not always over eating. People always associate obesity = overeating. Not so. 

Listen as long as he meant no malice in what he was saying I'm not mad at him. He feels strong about it and that's okay. 



But listen to me when I say this: I will not lose weight just to appease you or anyone else. I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself because I want to make a point either. I'm simply saying that I am not trying to make you happy with my looks and body. You can either not look or simply deal. Oh and another thing. The weight will not come off in a day. So if I eat right and exercise yet your still running your mouth about my weight don't get upset when I run down your flaws. Or if you piss me off enough you might get knocked the HELL OUT! #imjustsayin #andimthrough






Source: TheHollywoodGossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment