It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nicki Minaj's New Clothingline is Coming Out Soon! Are You Gonna Buy?

Personally I love Nicki Minaj. She seems kooky and crazy but when she speaks she is very sure of herself and what she wants and I can appreciate that. Even through all the costumes and makeup her personality is strong willed, fun/animated, and she just seems like a genuinely nice person.

If you have been noticing Nicki has been toning down her wild looks. Nicki has revamped her entire glam squad. You can chronicle her look toning down throughout her judging duties on American Idol. She still has the blond hair and pink lipstick but its more on the normal side. Something a girl from down the street can wear. Her clothes have been chic and a whole lot of sexy. She explains in depth below (in video) what you can expect from her new line at ShopYourWay and Kmart!




Nicki's Style has changed drastically from being extremely outlandish and asking the question WTF? to a more demure sexy somewhat sophisticated style.

EXTREMELY OUTLANDISH



SEXY SOPHISTICATE

Good for Nicki! I know she not gone have to clothes to fit me but I like the new style of Nicki and can appreciate her dedication to her line and wearing the clothes that she sells. That's awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment