It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

So You Wanna Cheat...Well I Got Something For YA! Saw this and I Had to Talk About it!



Screen Shot from NoWayGirl.com
See when you trifling like this dude and girl here you get SCREWED! This woman soaked her boyfriend's condoms in habanero sauce! And well the rest is history! Although I think she went too far with the poking of the holes. I mean she could've brought a child into a unwanted situation. That would kill the psyche of a child if they knew thats how they were conceived. Under trickery, devious, conniving, hatred acts. It would kill me so I know if it someone else it devastate them. And another thing: Facebook is the death of all relationships! Please just stop. I'm a married woman I have a Facebook just like the rest of the world. But you are an idiot if you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, or fiance' and you shop for a new lover on Facebook. When you start blocking your partner or turning down friend requests lol they're going to be suspicious. Seriously just stop it!

Life Lesson #125: Keep Your D*** in Your Pants! Its ok to look but acting on temptation is where you get into to trouble. In this instance this dude slept with his wife's best friend. How can you be so treacherous and deceitful to cross that line?! Your Best Friend's Husband!? You have no boundaries, no care for your friend.

Cardinal Rule #69: Never Sleep Your Friend or Family Members Ex (Or Baby's Mother/Father)! Too many variables too much drama. There are plenty of men and women in the world for you to date besides someone that you know has been intimate with your friend or family member. Its rude and just plain wrong. Unless your friend ok's (which lets be honest is never true when dealing with women).

Here's a piece of advice for all you cheaters out there: STOP BEING A COWARD AND JUST END THE RELATIONSHIP. TELL THE TRUTH!!!! NO NEED TO BE A SNAKE AND CHEAT! JUST BE REAL!

Ya'll Discuss This Below! Would You Do This To Your Mate If You Found Out They Were Cheating? Talk to ME!

Check Out How Karma Can Comeback to Bite You in Keyshia Cole's Video "Trust & Believe"



Source: NoWayGirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment