It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Take a Look At What Michael Bay Says About The Rock's Injury!

Anthony Mackie, Mark Wahlberg, Michael Bay, & Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, 2013

Apparently Michael Bay isn't thrilled with The Rock's latest stint in the WWE. Michael Bay was interviewed on the Red Carpet at the LA Premiere of his new movie by E! Online. He suggested that the injury stemmed from his recent wrestling stint.  Bay said:
"He was pushing it too hard, [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men." 
The Rock responded via Twitter saying: 
"Funny sh*t! Michael Bay joked I should stop wrestling 300lb men. I agree - I'll switch to women. #ALLPainNOGain." 

Its obvious The Rock took it as a joke from one friend to another. Personally I think The Rock stretched himself too thin as well. It was only a matter time before he would have gotten hurt. Wrestling is a physical sport whether people believe its real or not. Those slams and dives are real. This is not for the faint of heart. With all the movies The Rock had due out this year and his reality TV show Hero on TNT. It was hard for him to be dedicated to his first love which is the WWE. 





Michael Bay calling him out about it on national TV was kind of messed up. Telling him to grow up? Really Mr. Bay, lets get into you for a second. Every movie you've ever made has been action sequenced where someone is going out for revenge, saving the earth, rescuing a girl, or some macho man all brawn style movie. So who really needs to grow up? Try directing a movie with some meaning behind it. Instead of these bone head, juggernaut, meat head movies (Side Note - Pain and Gain looks awesome and I do want to go see that LMAO!)

Honestly in the grand scheme of things I do agree with Michael Bay. The Rock did spread himself too thin toward the end of the 2012 - 2013. With all the projects he had wrestling at WrestleMania should've been the last thing on his mind. 

Listen I'm a big fan of wrestling. I was a kid when the Attitude Era was just starting. I remember when The Rock became a household name. His Hollywood career is built on his hard work and dedication but there would be no Hollywood career without his WWE career. I don't think he should've left in the first place. I think he should have rode out the Attitude Era and ended his career the same way Shawn Michael's did, wrestling The Undertaker at WrestleMania. 


Dwayne The Rock Johnson Shortly After Surgery
But anyway I'm getting off topic, venturing into a whole new territory. The Rock took on too much for one person to handle. But to say that he needs to "Grow Up" is effed up! If I was The Rock I would be lightweight pissed right now. But I don't know the dynamic of Michael Bay and The Rock's relationship. Maybe that's how they joke around. Whatever floats your boat man.

Michael Bay Clarifies His Statement:
"Wrestling fans, it was a joke said on Entertainment Tonight--with a laugh. You can see the clip for yourselves. The most important person to see the on-air joke was Dwayne. I love seeing The Rock wrestle. I hope he wrestles 10 more years. I joked on air because Dwayne was not at our LA premiere due to his injury."
As I said, Whatever floats your boat man!


Source: TheSpotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment