It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

K. Michelle is Leaving Love & Hip Hop: ATL!



K. Michelle claims she's tired of the drama on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. And on several occasions she has mentioned that this season will be her last on the hard hitting reality drama. During a DC concert K. Michelle made a big announcement about her departure and had a little message for her co-stars as well. Here's what she said via Madamenoire.com
“I’m announcing that, I won’t be on ‘Love & Hip Hop’…I just feel like when God is brining you to the positive, it’s very hard to say ‘Thank you Jesus and f**k you b****es’,” she told fans during a D.C. concert. 
Read more at http://madamenoire.com/272533/k-michelle-nabs-spin-off-with-vh1/#1gXjTx8gq5zFWmAq.99 



There was a rumor that K. Michelle was getting her own show on VH1 and she confirmed that on a radio station during an interview in February via Madamenoire.com:
“God is just bringing me to a whole different place. My mouth is still bad. I drink and act a fool. But, I just don’t think that [Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta] is where I need to be. I do have my own show coming on VH1. You guys are gonna like that one a lot. You really are,” she said before going into her popular “I Just Wanna F**k” track.
Read more at http://madamenoire.com/272533/k-michelle-nabs-spin-off-with-vh1/#1gXjTx8gq5zFWmAq.99 



Its also being reported by theJasmineBrand, that K. Michelle (as well as Lil Scrappy & Karlie Redd) was a no show to a premiere party for Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 2.



K. Michelle...K. Michelle, oh lawd you are just a mess but I love that about you! Listen, I actually dig K. Michelle. She's brash, outlandish, and her mouth has no filter. But thats one of the things I love about her. She's an awesome singer and entertainer. But sometimes if people don't understand it they will get offended. I just think she needs to tone it down for a little bit. Her strong opinion and I don't care attitude is what making her look like a true "villain" on the show. Most of the time the things she says are true and need to be said but she doesn't sugar coat what she says it just comes out and you have to accept it regardless. 

I'm glad she's moving on. It really doesn't do her justice to be on the show. Its a messy show with a lot of drama and back biting. If it was scripted it would be a show that you watch like Scandal or the Good Wife. But because its reality it really does look BAD! On Mona Scott for putting it out there and for the cast members of the show. Case in point: When Flavor of Love and I Love New York were popular it was because of the devious nature of these people to win. They were never in love with the man or the woman of the show. They were in love with being on tv. It got so bad that VH1 shied away from those types of shows and began what I call the "Housewive/Frenemy" format. Throw a set group of people into a situation some of them are around each other on occasion, others are meeting for the first time. And just let them have it out. Force them to throw a few parties, go on vacation together and just let the cameras roll. People would believe it more if these people were TRUE friends. For them to turn on each other the way they do I don't think they were ever real friends. 

K. Michelle, Im glad this show is all about you and no one else. It should chronicle your love life and career. Just get away from Rasheeda, Mimi and the other women (no offense to any of them but you guys have to admit that mixing K. Michelle in with those women is a recipe for disaster). Do your thing, which is music. I can't wait for the album and the show. 

Good Luck K.K. and in your words "Rock Out wit Yo Cock Out" LMAO!

Sources: MadameNoire.com & TheJasmineBrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment