It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Monday, April 22, 2013

Nicki Minaj is Going to Be on the Big Screen! PLUS Check Out Her Elle Magazine Cover Inside!


In November 15th Ms. Minaj will be one of several top Hollywood A-Listers to star in the crime thriller The Counselor. Nicki Minaj's cast members include Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Penélope Cruz, Rosie Perez, and Cameron Diaz. The Counselor is a story follows a lawyer (Michael Fassbender) who finds himself in deep waters with the dangerous trade of drug trafficking. 

It's unclear what Ms. Minaj's character will be but she's in the movie! Nicki's moving up! I happen to really love Nicki Minaj. I think the fact that she is eccentric and different makes her stand out. But when you talk to her she just seems like this really cool person. I'm glad that she gets to do a movie. She has been known to say that acting is her first love. Maybe she'll be like Macy Gray was to Training Day! 


Break a Leg Nicki! We'll Be Watching!


*Just a Side Note - Nicki Looks Amazing on the Cover of ELLE Magazine! Check it Out!





Source: HelloBeautiful.com & Elle.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOGS!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment