It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

DJ Clue's Been Arrested?! SMDH Seriously Though?


Interesting famous longtime Hip Hop tycoon DJ Clue was arrested early Wednesday morning for criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operator of a vehicle. DJ Clue's license had been suspended when he was pulled over in Manhattan. 

DJ Clue was stopped at a checkpoint. They ran a background check and found out that his license had been suspended proceeded to arrest him, searched his vehicle and found 3 unmarked pill on his person. 

He was set to appear in court later on Wednesday evening. 

Source: Wonderwall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment