It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Scrappy Admits to Lying on Erica Dixon! Tsk Tsk Tsk SMDH


Well ladies and gents Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta has finally come to an end. *Sigh, I'm going to miss the hair pulling, name calling, baby daddy, cheating, lying a** men drama that fills this show. Its a roller coaster ride and it definitely sometimes makes you want to pull your hair out.

Interestingly enough a little tidbit about the reunion show was false and one of the cast members confirmed it. If you read my blog regularly then you would have seen a little post I posted awhile back I think maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago that Shay Johnson was throwing major shade (as usual) at Erica Dixon on the radio Click Here to read it! She mentioned the reunion and what was going to be said about Erica and her sexual trysts with a married man and how she got pregnant by the man. Well it was all FALSE! 100% FALSE. And who might you ask started this rumor, this ugly vicious rumor? Why none other than former POTHEAD and self proclaimed Prince of the South...Lil Scrappy. Thats right Scrappy admitted that it was just a LIE, that he himself made it up! Wow, you had to sink that low? Anyway. Erica has some choice words for Scrappy during the reunion and apparently he didn't like what she said because he came up with this vicious lie. Craziness.

Well dumbass Shay tried to spread and confirm the rumor on the Breakfast Club at Power 105. She'll do anything to make herself look better. But like I said before you can't change your position in this love triangle and the more you try to justify it the worse off you'll be, trust! I'll admit like I said in my blog before if it was true can I believe it, Yes. Only because of her past history. She wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders. Scrappy made a fool out of her on national tv and she still accepted his proposal. Knowing his past history and the current history I don't think accepting the proposal was a good idea. But you live and you learn.






Anyway Scrappy recently did an interview with VLADTV and he admitted to it being just a BIG OL' LIE! Here's an excerpt of what he said via HelloBeautiful.com:


“It got a little heated and you know Erica said some things about me that was kinda negative and wasn’t right. So you know, I was just acting out in the heat of things you know what I’m saying? Just going HAM, just going cold f-cking turkey. Not that it was right for her to say anything, but it wasn’t right for me to answer back with that,” he said. “She wasn’t never messing with no married guy and I know she was never pregnant by nobody. I would have been stopped messing with her. For real, like it would have never gone this long. I would have been said something you feel me? But um, I just want to tone that down because that is a lie.”
He then explains how his real friends and family held him down while in rehab:
“Ain’t nobody really was messing with me when I was in my little rehab situation…I had one person that was, shouts out to Bambi, came to visit me a couple times. Erica, shout out to her. She came and brought my daughter to see me. I was able to see my daughter and Erica for Father’s Day. Other than that, I keep a distance from Shay because she really wasn't instrumental in my rehab situation,”

Funny, did you really expect her too? A woman scorned is just that. She had no other attachment to you beyond the bond you established while you were high. Interestingly enough after you clear your head and get rid of the cobwebs she's nowhere to be found. Its just funny. But she (and Scrappy too) was quick to make Erica look like a homewrecking hoe on the radio and national tv. Hmmm, and you're surprised she didn't visit you in rehab? What's also interesting is how Momma Dee was trying to push this same chick on you and just blatantly dismiss Erica. I didn't see her berate and annihilate Shay for not visiting you in rehab. No matter how much Erica tries and does for you, Momma Dee still considers Erica a "Bitch" and unfit to be in the castle (whatever the hell that means) Why? Because she has no problem telling you about your self? Scrappy I hope after rehab you have cleared your head and are thinking clearly. All this is BS! You need to be by yourself and work on yourself. Figure out what you want and what you need. Then maybe later on down the road you and Erica can be together. If not then find someone who is strong enough to deal with you, your mother, and the drama that comes with it. Cause I can tell you this, that is going to be a difficult task because every woman in America has seen what you have done and what you're capable of. You're going to be alone for a long time (no matter how much coochie is thrown at you), its just the truth!

So thats that. That little piece of info that was put into the universe was a nasty and cruel rumor. So sad. Glad that he cleared that up and polished the reputation of his former fiancee and mother of his child. Starting out with the changes I have to say that was a grown man move, Good for you Scrappy you're finally growing up and taking responsibility.

Source: HelloBeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment