It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, August 2, 2013

Eff Working for Diddy, I Want To Work For JAY Z!!!!! Roc Nation Gets BONUSES, Major Bonuses!!!!!!


Hip Hop Mogul and all around businessman Shawn "JAY Z" Carter just gave his entire staff $50,000 in a BONUS! Eff working for P. Diddy, I want to work for JAY Z! When I say all Roc Nation Employees got the raise I mean ALL Roc Nation employees got the raise. The source provided through HelloBeautiful.com said:
"Jay is extremely generous with his employees. He understands that when the employees are happy it will benefit him in the long run." 
They went on to say:
"He's extremely generous with his wealth. Most celebrities are extremely cheap but not Jay. He also has a Christmas bonus coming up for his employees as well!" 
Well lucky you! Any good business person understands that keeping your employees happy will eventually give you a huge return on your business speaking in terms of product quality, production, and revenue. When employee morale is up business is up! 

If you work for JAY Z, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIG BONUS AND THE FUTURE BONUSES! 


SOURCE: HelloBeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment