It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kris Jenner Makes Stupid Remarks About President Obama, THEY WERE STUPID! POINT, BLANK , PERIOD!

Well Kris Jenner has decided to make her name synonymous with someone I never thought would ever be associated with her President Barack Obama. Here's what President Obama said in an interview for Kindle Singles via MadamNoire.com:
“The American Dream involved some pretty basic stuff. A good job where you felt some security. A good education… People felt if they worked hard they could get there… I don't think people went around saying to themselves, ‘I need to have a 10,000-square-foot house’… I think, there has also been a shift in culture. We weren't exposed to the things we didn't have in the same way that kids these days are. There was not that window into the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Kids weren't monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing, or where Kanye West was going on vacation, and thinking that somehow that was the mark of success.” 
- See more at: MadamNoire.com

 Now listen and watch Kris Jenner's response on her talk show Kris:




So Let's Get This Straight....

President Obama was making a point about what teens have access to now that they didn't have access to during his time. Kris Jenner instead of listening immediately jumped to defend Kim and Kanye but there was nothing to defend. Kanye and Kim were not put down for their way of life at all. He simply stated that there are different variations of success beyond just the huge mansions and Jimmy Choos. 

However Kris Jenner felt, she missed his point and decided to open her big mouth and blast the president. Even going so far as to chastise him for his vacations and campaigning practices. If you didn't watch the video here's what she said:

“It’s really great that people aspire to get a great job … but I wasn't aware that you could only set the bar so high and that we could only dream so big. I was taught: Dream big, work hard and you could have whatever you wanted. 
Another thing I thought was, ‘Wow, I bet the President has some friends with 10,000 square foot houses and that you probably wouldn't mind going over there, Mr. President, when you were asking them to have a party for you when you were campaigning for dollars to run for president.’ 
I find it so odd that he’s picking on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Well, Kanye West, first of all, doesn't go on vacation. Ever. And Kim Kardashian is the hardest-working young lady in the world. She never sleeps, she never stops, she never slows down and works so hard for what she’s got.” 
So I started thinking about her 10,000 square foot house, and I thought, ‘Wow, her job affords her to live in a 10,000 square foot house, and if I'm not mistaken, Mr. President’s job affords him to live in a 55,000 square foot house. 
With all of that aside, you poke at someone and you criticize someone for living a lifestyle that I’m sure when he was growing up, his dream was one day, I'm going to become president of the United States and have this wonderful and fabulous life. And that was his dream. I just didn’t think we should put a cap on it…I just don't think it’s such a bad thing to want to be our best and do our best and have nice things.
First off let's be clear President Obama wasn't trying to put Kim or Kanye on blast. He simply made a comparison about 2 very popular people's lifestyles and their various forms of success. Second Kris Jenner needs to take the cotton out of her ears. He never said anything bad about Kim or Kanye. Although if he did, he definitely would have plenty of points to make. Kim has never been a saint. Hard working or not. She is not something I would want my daughter or niece or cousin or sister to aspire to be in terms of her rise to fame. I don't know her at all and I'm not going to pretend I do. I'm just saying in the terms of her popularity boost she is not what little girls or young teens should strive for. At all. Kanye too. He's no Saint. From her drunken appearance at the VMAs several years ago where he stole Taylor Swift's moment to his very strong ego and somewhat dark music. 

Kim and Kanye are who they are. No need to blast them, they do it all by themselves. I'm just simply pointing out that the President didn't say or do anything wrong. In this instance Kris Jenner owes President Obama an apology PERIOD! Her little dig at him probably won't phase him he has bigger and better things to do than to worry about a wanna be talk show host!


Sourece: MadamNoire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment