It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rumor Mill: Allegedly Stevie J May Have Gotten One of His Artists PREGNANT

WARNING: THIS STORY IS ALLEGED! THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT THIS IS TRUE! UNTIL IT IS CONFIRMED BY SOURCES AND THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IT IS SIMPLY A RUMOR!!!!!!


In chaotic #LoveandHipHop News: Stevie J has a potential baby mama in the wind? Apparently there is a woman who is apart of Stevie's massive arsenal of "#PopcornHoes, #MicrowaveableBitches" [Gotta Shout out DJ Traci for that one! Love that line! LOL] or better known to Stevie J as one of his "artists" is claiming that she is or was (its unclear at this point if she still is with child) pregnant by Stevie J. Confused? Yea I was too but not surprised. Don't fret people I will explain in due time! Its insane that this is even a topic but I'm going to give it to y'all straight no chaser.

Here's the deal, there is an aspiring rapper and her name is Promise B Mae. Apparently she and one of her former friends fell out. And the friend decided to put her on blast via Bossip.  Well read it for yourselves here's what the former friend said via Bossip:
I’m a former friend of “PROMISE B MAE” and yes she is pregnant by Stevie. They have been keeping this on the low for a minute. Up until the whole marriage thing with him and Joseline they have been seriously beefing, so she told me about a week ago that she will be having an abortion if he doesn’t get his isht together and stop keeping her a secret for TV purposes and because of Joseline. Long story short she changed her number, and since then I ran into Stevie and of course he asked about her and whether or not I had her new number, so we began to talk and I slipped up and told him about the abortion. After she sent the screen shot she called me to see if i received it and to ask me if i told Stevie because only a few people know. I admitted it and the convo got real heated, words were exchanged and it got real ugly so, if that’s how she feel this is how I feel. F**k that b***h her secret is no longer safe with me. - See more at: Bossip
The former friend of Promise Be Mae sent the screen shots of the Instagram messages to prove it (Photos provided via Bossip):



Promise B Mae's name has been in the news for this kind of behavior before. A few months ago Promise B Mae was pursued by engaged NFL Quarterback Cam Newton. Not sure if she accepted his advances but she didn't turn them down either. Here are the screen shots from that encounter too via Citizenstars (<----- click the link to read the article about Cam Newton).

Obviously she sent the messages to the website Citizenstars cause who else would have sent those messages? But I mean whatever you have to do to be famous. This will be your only measurement of success sleeping around with famous men for FREE:



Anyway it seems Promise has moved down in my opinion by going after Stevie J. Cam Newton is prime time bonafide superstar status. Then you move on to Stevie J, Really?! Well I guess I get it. Stevie J's got the connections to be famous in music so I can see she why she would want to potentially cross paths. Anyway she's not a pillar of the community so basically birds of a feather, LOL. I hope Stevie J has warned Joseline about this or at least told her before they got "married". If not Joseline just might kill that man.

Here's how Promise B Mae and Stevie J met (not that it matters!) via Citizenstars:
So I flew to Atlanta from Cali to visit my homegirl a few days ago we went out the night got there because it was a few people she wanted me to meet cause i'm a music artist so we were basically networking, and of course as usual she put me on the spot and had me perform some of my music, and it went very well, and to make a long story short while performing I saw my homegirl in the crowd talking to stevie j which I didn’t even know was there but bout time I was done doing my thang he was gone but at the end of the night when we got back to the house she told me he asked about me and she gave him my instagram and this is the outcome, and yes I responded but ya don't need to see all that all I got to say is watch out Ms Joseline Hernandez PROMISE B MAE is in the Building to Kill, Steal and Destroy!! I HAVE THE SCREENSHOTS” - See more at: Bossip


Everyone knows that Stevie J is a dog, even Joseline Hernandez knows that. But women are still pursuing this guy even though they've physically seen with their own eyes how Joseline and Mimi have struggled with him in their relationships. Yet this new chick Promise B Mae is bragging about the fact that she's the next Joseline. Joseline and Mimi both have real pain and its difficult to understand why a woman would want to put themselves in her position. The scariest part is that these women are just getting pregnant to be famous and have some money. Children are not being brought into the world with love and affection they are being brought into the world as someones personal bank account.

Promise B Mae you are one sad individual and something is truly wrong with you when you have to threaten a man with abortion just to make sure he does right. Ignorance is bliss apparently and to be honest you would have to be ignorant and completely numb to do or say something like that with a human life growing inside of you. I hope in the end this attention and however minuscule it was, was all worth it!

Well there may be a new cast member #loveandhiphopatl. Another messy ass woman when will it end! If Promise B Mae has her way she will be on #LHHATL

Source: Bossip

No comments:

Post a Comment