It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Monday, August 19, 2013

Toni Braxton Has a Major Wardrobe Malfunction and Isn't as Bad as Their Making It Out to Be!


R&B Queen Toni Braxton had a concert in New Brunswick, NJ. She was performing and unfortunately the back of her dress fell down. Fell down low enough to expose her behind. A fan caught the footage and sold it to TMZ who of course blasted it all over the internet.

This video shows its not as bad as it seems. She has on flesh colored bodysuit so its not that bad.


So let's just get over it, it happened now move on. Besides Toni's no stranger to showing skin. You remember her 2001 Grammy Dress that showed damn near everything! She couldn't hide nothing in that. And from what I hear stylist Tameka Raymond was her stylist back then.










Source: HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment