It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Magazine Love: Viola Davis Graces the Cover of Essence Magazine

I've always been a fan of Viola Davis. She's strong and she's a well rounded actress who can work within any genre of movie: Fantasy, Docu Drama, Action/Adventure, Drama, etc. She is always graceful and I just absolutely would love to meet her one day.

She is quoted in Essence saying this:

She says: “I had to defend myself as an artist, but I found myself defending myself as a dark-skinned Black woman in front of people who did not know my life. I took my wig off because I no longer wanted to apologize for who I am.”
Yo Go Mrs. Viola Davis! Embracing her natural hair! The cool thing about Mrs. Viola Davis is that she can wear anything and still be beautiful. Congrats on the cover and extreme success in your career!







Be Sure to Go See Her New Thriller Prisoners! It chronicles the abduction of 2 young girls and one fathers relentless pursuit to get them back! Prisoners is currently in Theatres and its Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Jackman, Viola Davis, Terrence Howard, and Melissa Leo!




Source: Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment