It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, September 13, 2013

Magazine Love: Kelly Rowland Covers Shape Magazine for the October Issue! And Let Me Tell You Momma Is Working IT!


Inside you'll find that Kelly Rowland is a normal girl just loving herself! She explains in her article her workout routine. Working out 5 to 6 times a week and having moments where she just wanted to murder her trainer. She also explains that she's not on a diet and hates that word. She's on a healthy eating plan and has learned how to curb her eating habits to maintain her coveted physique. For example when she gets a steak craving she opts for portobello mushrooms instead and then instead of peanut butter cups she opts almond butter and bananas (1 tsp of almond butter and a slice of banana).

I like Kelly Rowland. She's honest and seems like a nice person. Plus girl can sang! LMAO.




Congrats Ms. Kelly on your success!


Source: SHAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment