It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Magazine Love: Justin Timberlake Graces the Cover of the New York Times Style Magazine


Justin Timberlake is on fire! He's got one of biggest albums in the country and another album is about to drop soon! Justin is also in a new movie with Ben Affleck called Runner Runner and he's covering the New York Times Style Magazine!

Congrats Justin! Hopefully I'll see you Dec. 12th in Cleveland at your concert, which just happens to be my birthday! What a Gift! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment