It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Magazine Love: Tamar Braxton Will Be On the Cover of Ebony Magazine with Little Baby Logan! October Issue!



Well Tamar's album Love & War dropped last week and I gotta say from my point of view it is a really good album. But now she's on the cover of Ebony Magazine's October Issue. Tamar's giving an in depth interview on her struggle to cope with infertility and the miracle of her son baby Logan. 

Congrats Tamar on everything: motherhood, your budding music career, your reality show, talk show, just EVERYTHING! Girl you gotta lot of irons in the fire! LOL

Check out her emotional interview Queen Blogger Necole Bitchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment