It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Pictures of the TLC Biopic: Crazy, Sexy Cool: The TLC Story Have Surfaced and They Look GOOD!!!!


The pictures of the biopic for TLC have surfaced and all the ladies look AMAZING! This controversy started because of the choices of the actors playing each part of the super girl group TLC. I loved each choice personally. I thought Keke Palmer was an awesome choice for Chili and I knew Lil Mama was the PERFECT choice the late Left Eye. I was on the fence about Drew Sidora. I didn't know how she would fit in as T-Boz. But it seems to work. Looking at the pictures they all seem to playing their roles effectively. 

Drew Sidora as T-Boz, Keke Palmer as Chili, and Lil Mama as the Late Great Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
Many people were very vocal about Keke Palmer being Chili. They were very nasty on twitter and other social media networks. But Keke kept it cool and just responded with this: Angela Bassett played Tina Turner and she looked nothing like her but she killed it!. And she's not lying. What Love Got to Do With It is one of my favorite Biography films to date. Angela Basset was and has been one of my favorite actresses ever since I saw the movie. I thought she played that part so well. Hopefully Keke can this make movie her own as well. 

To all the ladies...
Keke, Drew, and Lil Mama you guys have big shoes to fill and a lot of critics to endure so, keep ya head up and just KILL THIS MOVIE! 

Drew, Keke, Lil Mama on set of the Biopic Crazy, Sexy Cool: The TLC Story


Here's the Super Girl Group TLC in 
Some of My Favorite Videos! 
#oldiebutgoldie 

"Unpretty" - FanMail

"Scrubs" - FanMail



"Waterfalls" - CrazySexyCool

"Creep" - CrazySexyCool

"Ain't Too Proud to Beg" - Ooooooohhh....On the TLC Tip

"What About Your Friends" - Ooooooohh....On the TLC Tip

Sources: UsMagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment