It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lil Scrappy Checks into Rehab!

The lovable yet childish, immature, and baby milk breathed Lil Scrappy has checked into rehab this week. Earlier this week it was reported by Urbandaily.com and many other news blogs that Lil Scrappy failed his drug screening and as a result violated parole. No illegal substances while on or off parole. Dumb move for Scrappy to continue taking the drug but he's an addict and needs some help to kick the habit. Lil Scrappy admitted to having a problem kicking the habit, his drug of choice is marijuana.


In a recent interview with v103 Scrappy commented on his dependency to marijuana:
“Some people that work hard, when they get on marijuana they don’t work so hard, they get lazy. I want to do better, I want to be a better person.”
Well Scrappy's going to rehab for 30-day program. Its at an undisclosed private location in the Atlanta, Ga metro area. Scrappy may be headed back to jail, possibly for failing the drug screening test.

Do I sound mean? I'm sorry if I do. Honestly I hope this treatment works out for him. If only he could get treatment for his momma dependency! Listen I understand being close to your mother everything but from what I've seen Momma Dee is hindering him rather helping him. I feel bad for him. As for his drug dependency, well that comes with the territory. Most rappers smoke Cigars, Cigarettes, and Marijuana its not secret. To say he has a drug problem is probably an understatement.

Whether people like to admit it or not Marijuana is a drug. It kills brain cells. For you to continue to go to a drug is knowingly doing harm to your body and mind is mind boggling to me.

I hope you get yourself together Scrappy. Maybe getting of the drug and having a clear mind will help you to tackle your next problem...your MOTHER!

Source: UrbanDaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment