It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

K. Michelle & Chad Johnson are DATING! Why?!


K. Michelle and Chad Johnson are dating. K. Michelle confirmed it. Well K. Michelle has another single coming out and she was on Power 105 The Breakfast Club this morning. She was asked about the rumor that her and Chad Johnson were dating. She stated the following [via HelloBeautiful.com]:
“We are going to dinner and we are being friends, and we’re talking on the phone, and he’s courting,” said K., who clarified that they’ve not crossed the line into a physical relationship.
“We have not slept together. I’ve been through a lot with this dating thing,” she explained. “We are friends and I think that’s what it needs to be. I think I hopped into something that I shouldn’t have hopped into so quickly last time, and I feel like now I have to pace it.”

Well K. Michelle I'm not mad at you. I'm just thinking with the drama that went down between him and Evelyn and her accusations of abuse, I figured you would steer clear of that situation because of your experience in domestic violence. But its obvious you know something I don't about the situation so I'm a keep it short and sweet.

I hope this new route for you works. I really do. Chad may be the one for you. MAYBE! Just keep your eyes open and think with your head not your heart. Thinking with your can get you into trouble. It blinds you from thinking clearly. So just stay in the friend zone for now. If its meant to be it'll develop into a lasting relationship . Any good relationship has a good solid foundation. Hope it works out for ya K.

Source: HelloBeautiful.com

No comments:

Post a Comment