It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Have You Seen This? There Is A New Religion on the Horizon. Guess What its Called....Yeezianity. Stupidity Is a Better Term in My Book!


A New Religion Has Been Created through the Eyes of One this Generations Most Iconic Figures None Other Than Mr. Kanye West Himself. SMDH

Fortunately Kanye has nothing to do with the group personally. I refuse to call this a religion so I'm going to call them a group. This group created the Church Yeezianity because they believe Kanye is their savior. I'm floored but here is a quote from the founder of the church via BET.com:
"First of all, he is the most honest person in our culture," "He has the highest moral standards and highest integrity. He is the most creative person. And as it's typical with creative people, he gets a lot of flack from the lower minded masses. It's not even that they don't like him, it's that they don’t know what he's doing because the press gives it this negative spin all the time." -Anonymous Founder of the Yeezianity Church
Ridiculousness!





I'm done. I'm all for being a fan and loving your favorite star but this is ridiculous. I'm sorry but I am not about praising no man like he is a god. Eff that! I'm going to make this very clear. I think Kanye is a great talent, smart, and has a knack for pockets of fashion and music. But if you think for a minute I'm going to join a church all about the praising of Kanye West, you are GRAVELY MISTAKEN! And no I am not posting any information about where you can join or anything. You want to find about it then Google it DAMN IT!


Source: BET & Huffingtonpost

No comments:

Post a Comment