It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dwyane Wade Had an Eventful 2013. From The Birth of His Son Xavier to His Recent Engagement to His Longtime Girlfriend Gabrielle Union.


As you know Dwyane Wade welcomed a baby boy late last year. Aja Metoyer is the mother of his recently birthed son and the woman making all the noise and ruckus. She allegedly put out an open letter to Gabrielle Union giving a detailed but vague account of her being in his home, talking about his chef, bedroom, etc. She was descriptive on specific things that she knew or thought would strike a nerve. But Gabrielle has shrugged it off as a woman who is just trying to start some drama. Here's the letter that she allegedly wrote via tlcnaptown:
"So it’s only right I put Dwyane Wade on blast. First and foremost i'd like to thank ***** Wade, his cousin for booking my numerous of flights. Ohh yea, hi Ms. Union. Good too see you stuck around and have a few more pieces of clothing inside of his house. The kitchen looks great by the way. I love the new counter tops. I would also like to thank Rich, the chef for his amazing breakfast. His cookies are the best. And last but not least I'd like to thank Dwayne for always making me feel comfortable on your side of the bed. Hiding pictures in your drawer. You know the nightstand next to your side of the bed, the one with the two drawers. Think the picture is the one with you and Sanaa Lathan in it. Also Gabrielle you are a little to old to be making Valentines day Photo albums. Leave that to the young girls your man cheats on you with. Dont believe me, I took a picture of the picture. FYI your man likes fat a—s you might need to get you one. Last but not least. I will send you a picture of the bags your man left in the hotel room i f—-d him in. lol"
Mind you this letter is almost a year old. Then 9 months later after this letter a bouncing baby boy was born. Interesting? Gabrielle Union responded via twitter:
As I said this was almost a year ago and then late last year Dwyane wade welcomes a new son. Let's calculate, if she was pregnant in February then she would give birth when? In November which is the exact time frame she did give birth. She was pregnant in February around 2nd or 3rd (I'm just speculating). Which means that when this letter was released, she was already pregnant and Gabrielle either knew it then or found out later after the letter.

Since the news broke of Aja Metoyer giving birth to her son Xavier she's been MIA. All of her social media accounts have since been deleted. One can assume that the media frenzy got the best of her and she wanted to stay out of the public as much as possible. I think that's a grand idea.


People are trying to figure out if they were together or not but it really doesn't matter. I've also been hearing that Dwyane Wade only proposed to keep Gabrielle from leaving him because of his newborn son. But I have to disagree. I just can't picture Dwyane Wade pulling a Peter Gunz. I feel like there's more to it than just what we're getting and I refuse to judge him or her for their decisions.

It's a weird situation I'll admit that. Your getting married and your fiance has a newborn son. It just looks bad. But if they say they were on a break when the child was conceived, then we have to accept that. Gabrielle and Dwyane are getting married and thats that. Dwyane's a great dad so his son Xavier is going to be very happy.





I think Dwyane, Gabrielle, Aja have worked this out on their own time. This is not a typical scornful baby momma situation. I could see in the beginning of this situation how it could appear that way. If the letter was written by Aja then you could imply that she was trying to start some ish between Gabrielle and Dwyane. But the ploy didn't work. One of three things happened between this threesome: Aja accepted that she was just a rebound from his short break from Gabrielle and decided to let go of this whole situation and co-parent with Dwyane. Or Dwyane sat down with Gabrielle explained what's going it took her some time and she accepted it. Then they both talked to Aja and decided to co-parent their child and bury the hatchet. Or Aja found another man let go of pursuing Dwyane and now they are going to co-parent their child.

Either way to me the outcome is the same. Aja is not (probably never was honestly I think this whole letter thing was a hoax) trying to break up Dwyane's family and she's focusing on being a parent to her son and 2 other children. I think this situation is being blown out of proportion. Its unique true enough but in reality it happens often. You meet a person and y'all are friends and talk for a while (or you have a one night stand). You have a sexual relationship on and off with this person and the one time you have decide to not use a condom or any other kind of contraception somebody gets pregnant. You probably never thought this would happen to you ever in life but it did and you can't change or wave a wand to fix it so now you have a child on the way. This is more common than you think believe me.

If Gabrielle and Dwyane are happy and the kids are happy then what's the problem here? Nothing is going to change the outcome of this situation. So people need to just move on. At the end of the day it was ultimately Gabrielle's decision to accept the terms of the relationship and she obviously did so I say congrats! Hope your wedding goes well and everything with your career. I wish Gabrielle, Dwyane and Aja nothing but the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment