It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Monday, November 25, 2013

Conrad Murray Gives a Creepy Interview About Michael Jackson. I Wish They Would Let Michael Rest In Peace!


Former doctor to the late great Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray is making headlines for his bizarre and very creepy interview with the DailyMail.com. According to TMZ in an interview with the DailyMail Conrad Murray spoke on his "close" relationship with Michael. He was being questioned on how close he was to the famed singer and his answer was shocking to say the least. He claimed that he used to hold Michael's penis to insert a catheter. He continues his explanation by telling the DailyMail how Michael didn't know how to use a condom and how he had to put it on for him. Conrad Murray also gave some insight to Debbie Rowe, the paternity of Michael's children, and the suspicious nature of Michael's death. Here's what he said verbatim via TMZ:

"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter      because he was incontinent at night." 
"Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."
He goes on to insinuate how he felt like Michael killed himself. Saying:
"I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."
And, Murray suggests that MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them. Murray says, 
"Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe." 
Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch. He says MJ once looked at him and said,
"You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable.
 Murray says MJ smiled and said,
"I am clairvoyant." Read more: TMZ

This interview was conducted by the DailyMail and it was seriously weird. I'm sorry but never in my life have I seen this kind of disrespect for the dead, his children and his family. This is just sad. I swear I couldn't believe it when I read this story. If I were a doctor I would definitely not be talking about my patients in the way Conrad Murray has been speaking. Even though your in the public eye. Keep your mouth shut and let Michael rest in peace. Lord have mercy even in death the man is troubled. Its sad that people would exploit a dead man. The media, his family with this on going lawsuit, Conrad Murray, all of you need to just stop. Let it go and let him rest. He was troubled while he was living and he's troubled in death.

I hope Conrad Murray goes away and crawls in a hole somewhere. Too much drama. Some things are best kept to yourself. Seriously there was no reason for this stupid interview. Conrad Murray your an idiot and I feel bad for you and children. Go live your life and leave Michael alone. Turn down any and all interviews and just pull yourself together. #andimthrough

Source: TMZ & DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment