It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Magazine Love: The Olsen Twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Grace Allure Magazine in Separate Covers!


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are both featured on the cover of Allure this month. The feature on the two billionaires is about the misconceptions people have about them, the newest journey they are embarking on and some of their labels that they making sure their fans and people know are long gone!

These two covers are stunning! I've been a fan of these two women for a long time. I love their fashion line The Row. They recently won an award for it and I'm really happy for their success in fashion and wish them much more. The Row is a minimalist style line. Clean lines, minimal colors but its done in a really cool way. I can't afford or wear the line but its nice to look at, I can say that lol.

Anyway pick up your copy of Allure magazine and read up on the Olsen Twins. Anyway Congrats ladies. The world awaits your newest creations in the fashion world!

Check out the Photo Shoot:








Source: Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment