It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Magazine Love: Lady Gaga is on the Cover of Glamour Magazine and Woman of the YEAR!!!!! I Love Lady GaGa


Lady Gaga is probably one of the most unconventional artists in the world. And she's undoubtedly captured the attention of millions of people! She is one of the most sought after artists in the world and now she covers Glamour Magazine!

Inside the magazine Lady Gaga discusses her type of beauty and how she understands and embraces her unconventional looks. Here's a snippet of the interview via Glamour by Andy Cohen:

ANDY COHEN: Where do you get your confidence? Because I think that’s something all the Women of the Year have in common.

LADY GAGA: It depends on what it is we’re talking about. I’m really confident about my music because I love it.
AC: But you’re confident in your presentation. You’ve been wearing that shell bikini and a teeny little miniskirt lately.
LG: Yeah. I’m confident in who I am. I’ve come to a place in my life where I’ve accepted things that are me, as opposed to feeling pressure to explain myself to people around me. That’s just the way I’ve always tried to be. It didn’t change when I became a star.
AC: But do you consider yourself to be beautiful?
LG: Not conventionally beautiful. If there was some sort of mathematical equation for beauty, I don’t know if I would be the algorithm. I’ve always been OK with that. I’m not a supermodel. That’s not what I do. What I do is music. I want my fans to feel the way I do, to know what they have to offer is just as important, more important, than what’s happening on the outside.

To read more visit Glamour.com or pick up the December issue of Glamour!




Congrats Lady Gaga! Your Glamour Cover is Gorgeous and I'm anticipating the new album! And also Congrats on being Glamour's Woman of the Year!



ARTPOP is available now for live stream via iTunes but it will be available worldwide November 11th! Pre-Order available on iTunes right now!


Source: Glamour 

No comments:

Post a Comment