It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Friday, March 7, 2014

Talk About HOT MESS! A Wife Puts a Special Ad in a Newspaper for Her Hubby! HA! Ya'll Not Gone Believe This!!!



Congrats to the cheating husband Patrick Brown and his home wrecking mistress Shara Cormier on their pregnancy, read the classified sections of a local Texas newspaper. I paraphrased but you get the gist of it. 

Timeshia Brown, wife of Patrick Brown has done the funniest, most ratchet, and absolutely most cunning act in scorned wife history. She went straight old school on her husband and his mistress. The details are vague but apparently Patrick Brown has a wondering eye and penis. Dude got his mistress pregnant and the wife KNOWS!

To get back at her husband (soon to be ex-husband) she put an ad in the classified section. Which stated the following:


According the Daily Mail, Shara and her family have not responded to the now viral newspaper clipping.


Can You Believe This?

Seriously I would never have thought of posting an ad in the classifieds. I mean thats old school. This tells me that the woman is older and is not on any social media platform whatsoever. Most women of this era would use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Myspace, Tumblr, etc. Not the papers. Nobody goes to the papers anymore. Well except Timeshia LOL. I just thought that was so ignorant but so genius. However I do have a heart so I will say that even though it was funny to us it has to be humiliating to Shara, her family, and Patrick. Thats wrong two wrongs don't make a right. I know all the women reading this are like: WHAT?! Humiliating to Shara and Patrick, what about Timeshia? I know I know I'm getting to that part. Let me break it down for y'all:

#1: He was dead ass wrong for cheating and then getting his side piece pregnant. Who knows what he told the woman Shara. He probably lied to her to. But even if he didn't the fault lies with him.

#2: The reason why I say that it was wrong for her to take out this ad is because there is an innocent child that is being born who had nothing to do with what their father and mother did. The sins of the father and mother should not trickle down to this child. It is unfair and wrong. And now this child will forever be branded by the world. Not just the people who knew about the cheating but now the entire world will know. Thats sad.

I hope that Timeshia moves on and forgives Patrick. Not for him but for herself. Not too long along Tyler Perry said something in one of his plays that resonates with me to this day. He said: "Forgive them and move on with your life. It's okay to cry and get mad but move on. Cause you sitting up here mad and depressed and you know what they doing, they sleeping at night!" And he is so right. So right! Focus on yourself and make yourself better. Nothing like time for your self to make you feel good.

Source: MadameNoire and DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment