It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Sunday, March 30, 2014

So Sad. Rapper Turned Reality Star Benzino Was Shot While Attending to His Mothers Funeral!



Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta star Benzino was shot on the way to his mother's funeral in Plymouth, Massachusetts. The shooter has been identified by several media outlets as the nephew of Benzino, Gai Scott. Why did it happen? Well according to Thatsenuff.com, Benzino was in an argument with some of his family members and shortly after leaving he was shot by Gai. He was arrested shortly and charged with everything from attempted murder to armed assault. He is set to be arraigned Monday, March 31st!



Get Well Soon Benzino. I'm sorry for the loss of your mother and I hope you get better! Please say prayer for Benzino and his family. This is a sad situation. Benzino's mother can't even rest in peace without all this. Let's just hope Benzino that with the love and support of his fiance, friends and family he gets better and gets the time to grieve properly.




*Photos and Video: Provided by DailyNews and RealityWives

Source: HollywoodLife and DailyNews

No comments:

Post a Comment