It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Have You Seen This? Wayan's World Explains What a B.T.A.N. Is. Guess What It Is?


Actor and comedian Damon Wayans has a series on WhatTheFunny.com called Wayans World. In this particular episode Damon or rather B.T.A.N. explains exactly who is throwing bottles, shoes, and causing fan/hair accidents at these celebrity concerts. Its absolutely hilarious and a definite must see! 

Check out the video below:





You can also catch Damon Jr. on New Girl Tuesdays at 9/10c only on FOX!


Source: WhatTheFunny

No comments:

Post a Comment