It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paula Patton and Robin Thicke Have Mutually Decided to Split!


According to People Magazine, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have mutually decided to separate. They released a statement saying:
"We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time"
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton met in high school. He was 14. They married in 2005 and in 2010 they welcomed a son named Julian Fuego.

It's not clear why the couple have separated. Although I'm sure many will speculate that Robin has cheated or something along those lines but I'm not going there. I really don't think it has anything to do with infidelity. Robin and Paula's careers are moving in different directions. Robin is becoming one of R&B's most prominent voices and Paula's career in film is getting better and better with each movie she stars in. Hopefully this won't turn into a messy Hollywood scandal or drama. When the public demands more and more of your time it puts a strain on personal relationships.


I wish Paula Patton and Robin Thicke the best. I really do hope they remain friends and co-parent properly for the sake of their son. It's a rarity these days when people are able to commit to just working with each other and being there for their children. Maybe after some time goes by they will get back together. One can only hope.


Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment