It's Big Mouth News Time! So Let's Get Into It....

Here you will find Celebrity stories, Internet aka Viral stories, or just hot button topics in general given with my own brand of wisdom, flavor, and my truth. This is just a written extension of my YouTube channel. BE WARNED: I will not always be nice in my blogs but what I say is my truth and things that need to be said and heard! So Pay Attention People, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wow.... Tichina Arnold Shuts Down French Montana!


WHO KNEW A SIMPLE POSTING OF A MEME COULD CAUSE SUCH A CONTROVERSY!






You ever get online and read something that just left your mouth open and you have nothing to respond it with other "Got Damn"! Well that's what happened to me and several million other people who read this message to French Montana via Instagram by Tichina Arnold. She was very nice but honestly French Montana got #READ 100%! Would you like to know what she said? As if you don't already know:

“Man oh man. Mr. Montana, I've perused (read through with thoroughness and care) your #instagram profile description, pictures & posts... but despite my determined effort, I STILL don't have a CLUE to one very simple question... "Who ARE you?".. I mean other than reading that you've dated a Kardashian, and you seem to enjoy taking extraneous pictures with LEGITIMATE celebrities, I'm baffled (perplexed, confused) as to WHO you are & WHAT you actually DO? How do you contribute to society? What do you do to HELP those in need? What philanthropic works have you done? Are you on the board of any charitable organizations? Do you posses your own charitable organization? Do you own your name? How many of your followers are actually REAL followers and not computer generated? Oh.. And one other thing, if you are gonna post or repost things about other people (such as myself). FYI: Maybe you should put more effort into aligning yourself with people who can ASSIST you with building your brand for longevity, only THEN will you be prepared to (as your boy Martin would so clearly put it) "Stomp with the big dogs". But either way, I'm pleased to know you are a true fan of the Martin show despite what criticisms you have. Your continued support is proof that for over 30 years, I have CONTRIBUTED something of VALUE on television to many people (including yourself) and many generations and hopefully more to come. Hit me up and maybe I can hook you into individuals who have "Serious Inquiries" regarding hiring you. I just need to know what exactly it is that you are SELLING, because unfortunately, I STILL don't know. Keep your head up & GOD Bless! TICHINA ... Oh! One more thing, if you know of anyone who has an auto immune disease such as #Lupus, go check out my 501c3 organization at www.wewinfoundation.org - Unfortunately thousands of women (and men) battle with this constant life threatening #autoimmune #disease everyday. It would be AMAZING if you made a donation instead of losing 40k in one on one basketball bets with your cohorts. Your positive & monetary support would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for your time.”
Well when the world got wind of Ms. Arnold's positive but serious READ, French felt the need to defend himself and here's what he said:

"I didn't make this picture I just reposted it like a million other people, don't use me to plug your charity I use to be a fan Pam. I was shocked to see this pic i am not disrespecting you stay blessed"




Now let's get into the real. Truth be told this was a MEME and not something that French Montana himself created. There are thousands of MEME's with Tichina's face from this very picture and countless others from her time on Martin. With that being said, I felt it was a necessary read. I'm sure if it was someone else she would've done it to them as well. It was probably brought to her attention by a fan under the pretense that French made and posted the MEME. But this MEME was floating around for a while before French Montana posted it.

Now on to French. How is she using you to plug her foundation? I can understand how it can be perceived that way but honestly that was not the case. She was simply telling him in so many words. Use whatever little fame you have and do something worthwhile like contributing to the lupus foundation she has. I didn't read her comment as a "using French Montana" at all. It was apparent that he was taken aback by the READ. Take note to what he said in his response "I use to be a fan of Pam" "I was shocked to see this pic". Let's keep all the way 100: You thought the picture was funny so you reposted it. Don't make it seem like you were just a innocent bystander spreading the word. Cause that is no where true. Just be real. You thought it was funny and you reposted it. Period. You were right French MILLIONS OF OTHERS REPOSTED IT. This MEME showed up in my timeline over 50 times before Tichina went on her rant a couple of days ago.

Take it like this Frenchie at least she wasn't cussing you out. Because if she was in character as Pamela James chile you might be crying right now. Alright, Boop Boop AS YOU WERE! (Just a little Sheneneh humor for you). Anyway get over it what's done is done. She read you and its over. In a few weeks no one will even remember this little Internet tryst. Believe me, you'll recover uh...who are you again? LOL I'm just kidding!


Source: VIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment